- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Stable Cottage is a stone-built cottage adjoining the owners' home, in the hamlet of Cwm Head, three miles from Church Stretton in Shropshire.
This cottage sleeps two people in a king-size double bedroom.
The cottage also has a ground floor bathroom, kitchen and sitting room with dining area.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and a patio with furniture.
Stable Cottage is an ideal romantic retreat in a wonderful area.
One king-size double bedroom. Ground floor bathroom with roll-top bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- LPG central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, use of owner's washing machine on request, dishwasher, Combi TV/DVD with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Bike storage
- Lawned garden with patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 3 miles, pub/restaurant 1.5 miles
- Note: Babes-in-arms only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ludlow 15 miles; Shrewsbury 15 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The market town of Church Stretton is situated in the heart of south Shropshire and offers tearooms, pubs and specialist shops.