- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Annexe is a brick built cottage adjoining the owner's Grade II listed home on the edge of the town of Craven Arms, just seven miles from Church Stretton in Shropshire.
The cottage sleeps two people and has a double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a gas fire.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for one car, lockable bike storage, a private patio with furniture and hot tub and shared use of the owner's garden.
Set in the beautiful Shropshire countryside, The Annexe is a lovely cottage for a romantic break.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with gas coal-effect fire and French doors to front patio.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Range cooker with gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with BT entertainment package, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lockable bike storage
- Private front patio with furniture and hot tub and private lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 1 mile, pub/restaurant 5 mins walk
- Note: There are 9 steps down to front door from the car parking area
- Note: This property is close to the A49 and as such may experience some road noise
- Note: Babes-in-arms only
About the location
Church Stretton 7 miles; Ludlow 8 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The town of Craven Arms is located between the medieval town of Ludlow and Church Stretton. The historic towns of Bishops Castle, Ludlow and Shrewsbury are a short drive away, and offer magnificent castles, riverside walks, shops, pubs, restaurants, theatres and a variety of festivals.