- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Partridge Farm Cottage is a cosy cottage adjoining the owners' farmhouse, on a working farm on the Linley Hall Estate near Bishop's Castle.
The cottage has one bedroom with a king-size double, with the opportunity for an additional cot-bed and single futon for children under the age of five.
This bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom.
The living area is open plan, with a kitchen area, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, and an enclosed lawned garden with sitting area and furniture, and lovely views over the hills.
Partdridge Farm Cottage makes a wonderful year-round romantic retreat.
One king-size double bedroom (single futon and cot-bed for young children on request) with electric heater and en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil-fired Rayburn with wall-mounted electric heater in bedroom
- Rayburn, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of toys
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, cot-bed, highchair, stairgate and single futon on request
- Off road parking for two cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed rear lawned garden with gravel sitting area, furniture, BBQ and views of the Long Mynd hills
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome - please be responsible for your pets as this is a working farm with livestock
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub with food 1 mile
- Note: Max
- 2 adults and 2 children aged 5 and under
- Note: Children are welcome to enjoy the farm animals on request.
Note: Max. 2 adults and 2 children aged 5 and under.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bishop’s Castle 3.3 miles; Ludlow 19.5 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The small and historic town of Bishop's Castle nestles in the south Shropshire hills, and is in an area renowned for its beauty and tranquillity. The town has a thriving weekly market as well as a number of independent specialist shops that offer a range of fascinating products. There are excellent pubs and cafes and two very good museums â€“ the Railway Museum and the delightfully-named House On Crutches Museum. Bishop's Castle is the perfect place from which to explore this part of Shropshire. As well as enjoying all the opportunities for discovering the beautiful countryside, visitors can also explore the nearby towns of Ludlow and Shrewsbury. Other local attractions include the famous Offa's Dyke, the Severn Valley Railway and Powis Castle.