- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
This stone-built cottage near Craven Arms is an attractive detached barn conversion which stands in its own grounds, close to the owners' home on a 200-acre working livestock farm.
The cottage sleeps six people in four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with doors to the garden.
Outside is off road parking and a lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
The Stable is a lovely stone cottage in beautiful surroundings.
An excellent Craven Arms cottage for discovering all of beautiful Shropshire.
Four bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x singles, 1 x ground floor double with French doors to garden. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Spacious sitting room with electric log-effect stove and French doors to garden.
- Oil central heating with electric stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden with gravel sitting area, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome, please keep dogs on lead when outside of the garden due to livestock on farm
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 2 miles, pub 1 mile.
Please note - Bookings for leisure purposes only
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Church Stretton 7 miles; Ludlow 8 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The town of Craven Arms is located between the medieval town of Ludlow and Church Stretton. The historic towns of Bishops Castle, Ludlow and Shrewsbury are a short drive away, and offer magnificent castles, riverside walks, shops, pubs, restaurants, theatres and a variety of festivals.