- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ty Winllan is a lovely cottage nestled within Newport, Pembrokeshire.
Hosting three bedrooms: one double and two twins, sleeping a total of six guests with a family bathroom and shower room to support.
It offers a fitted kitchen and an open-plan living room and dining area with an electric fire, as well as a snug.
Outside has an enclosed patio area with furniture, as well as off-road parking.
Ty Winllan is a wonderful choice for a seaside break to the Pembrokeshire coastline.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Cloak room with basin and WC. Kitchen. Living/dining room with gas fire. Snug with small double sofa bed
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven and electric hob, microwave, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, Smart TV in living room, TV in snug with BT Sports and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and travel cot available on request
- Off-road parking for three cars
- Enclosed patio area with furniture and charcoal BBQ as well as outside shower for pets
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.2 miles and pub 0.1 miles
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Fishguard 7 miles; Cardigan 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Newport is a lovely town resting on the coast of Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, in Wales. It offers a small selection of traditional pubs and restaurants, as well as some shops and supermarkets for all of your amenities. Look forward to exploring this rural country area with plenty of trails for walking and cycling, whilst the nearby towns of Fishguard and Cardigan provide plenty of must-see tourist attractions.