- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
With two bedrooms, this cottage situated in the pretty village of Angle has been well equipped and nicely decorated to provide a charming, stylish home-from-home for a small family or group of friends.
The accommodation consists of a cosy living room with a sofa bed and a lovely fitted kitchen with a dining area.
There is also a garden in which visitors can enjoy a day relaxing or quiet evening meal.
The local area is full of things to do, including visits to the seaside resort of Tenby, Oakwood Theme Park, Folly Farm and the Dinosaur Experience.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x folding guest bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with sofa bed.
- Oil central heating
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, music/CD player, WiFi small library of games, DVDs and books, telephone (incoming calls/emergency outgoing calls only)
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels)
- Travel cot and highchair
- Ample roadside parking
- Enclosed garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pub just 4 mins walk, nearest shop 10 miles in Pembroke Town
- Note: This cottage is accessed up a flight of steps in front garden so may not be suitable for the less mobile.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Pembroke 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
With two pubs - both serving food â€“ and a general store which incorporates an off licence and post office, the small picturesque village of Angle is a well served little settlement. Just a five minute walk from the lovely sandy beach of West Angle Bay and with views across the water to St. Ann's Head, Angle is also perfectly positioned for access to the Pembrokeshire National Park Coastal Path. For those interested in surfing, there is an excellent beach - Freshwater West â€“ within five miles whilst a number of walks throughout the wonderful countryside connect the stunning coastal scenery. A unique sight along this coastline is the curious St. Govan's Chapel, built right into the rocks, whilst the towns of Tenby and Saundersfoot offer numerous other activities such as museums, craft centres, gardens and mills.