- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Cwtch Cowin is a cottage situated on the outskirts of Bancyfelin, near to the popular county town of Carmarthen.
The cottage sleepstwo people and has one double bedroom, a wet room and an open plan living area consisting of a fitted kitchen with a dining area and sitting area.
This cottage also offers off road parking for one car and is pet-friendly.
Situated in Bancyfelin, Cwtch Cowin is an ideal cottage for a couple looking for a romantic holiday in the beautiful Welsh countryside. Note: Two well-behaved dogs welcome.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area. External utility area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed rear lawned garden with small patio area and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: The owner offers dog sitting and exercising by arrangement.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Carmarthen 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Bancyfelin is situated in stunning Carmarthenshire countryside and benefits from having access to West Wales off the main A 477 road. The village shop in Bancyfelin has a Post Office and is well stocked with all the essentials, there is also a family run gastro pub serving quality food all year round.