- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Caecrwn is a superb detached cottage in a rural setting near Battle, less than five miles from Brecon, with wonderful views over the Brecon Beacons.
The cottage has a master bedroom with super king-size double bed and an en-suite, along with a further double bedroom, a twin bedroom, sleeping six guests and served by a family shower room.
There is a kitchen with dining area and amazing views, and a sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside is ample off-road parking and a patio, which houses the hot tub and wraps around the property from the side and makes the most of the uninterrupted countryside views.
Caecrwn is ideal for families, friends or couples to relax in a rural landscape within the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Three bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size double with en-suite shower room, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Cloakroom. Kitchen/diner. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, selection of books, games, DVDs and Wi-Fi
- Fuel, power and fuel for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels included in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for 4 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed rear patio with Jacuzzi hot tub, furniture and barbecue
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 4.5 miles
- Note: Dogs to be kept on leads when outside due to livestock nearby
- Note: Sloping ceilings and low beams in bedrooms
- Note: Stabling and grazing available at additional cost, by prior arrangement with owners
- Note: Free fishing available by prior arrangement with owners, restrictions apply and valid licence required
- Note: The hot tub isn't suitable for young children, please contact the owner for further details
- Note: This property accepts a maximum of 6 guests
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hay-on-Wye 15 miles; Builth Wells 16 miles; Abergavenny 20 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The town of Brecon, on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park has Georgian and Jacobean architecture, a cathedral, museums, a theatre, a cinema, shops, restaurants and pubs. The stunning Brecon Beacons National Park is a haven for walkers and cyclists, with breathtaking countryside, waterfalls and caves. Also with the National Park are market towns, castles, and monuments, plus relaxing activities, such as pony trekking, and a ride on the Brecon steam railway. Within driving distance is the town of Hay-on-Wye with its many book and antique shops, plus the towns of Abergavenny and Builth Wells are well worth exploring. Brecon is an ideal base from which to explore the area.