- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Yr Hen Llaethdy is a beautiful barn conversion on a working livestock farm, three miles from the market town of Newcastle Emlyn in South Wales.
This cottage sleeps four people and has two bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double and one twin, which can be made into a super king-size double, as well as a family bathroom with whirlpool bath.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed covered patio with furniture and a swing.
Yr Hen Llaethdy is an ideal holiday home for a couple or family in a wonderful area.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with whirlpool bath, rain shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Utility. Note: There are two steps leading up to the bedrooms.
- Underfloor heating from ground source system with solar panels for hot water and woodburning stove
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed covered patio with hot tub, furniture and swing
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Dogs must be on a lead whilst outdoors
- Note: The cottage is accessed down an uneven farm track of 0.3 miles, care must be taken
- Note: As this is a working farm there will be some tractor noise
- Note: Water supply is from a bore hole.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llandysul 8 miles; Cardigan 9.5 miles; Lampeter 19 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The market town of Newcastle Emlyn offers an array of shops, tea rooms, pubs and restaurants. There is a ruined castle and beautiful countryside close by, plus the Cardiganshire coastline is just 10 miles away. There are many attractions within driving distance, making Newcastle Emlyn an ideal base for a holiday in this part of Wales.