- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Ty Maen is a charming annexe, attached to the owner’s home in Bryncethin near Bridgend in South Wales.
The property has a king-size double bedroom and a ground floor bathroom and can sleep up to two people.
There is also a sofa bed in the walk-in dressing room, which can accommodate a child.
You will also find a well-equipped kitchen with a dining area and a delightful sitting room.
Outside, there is off road parking for two cars and a private, lawned garden with a patio with furniture.
Ty Maen is a wonderful base for couples and small families wishing to discover the wonders of South Wales.
Mostly ground floor. One first floor king-size double bedroom with walk-in dressing room with single sofa bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with basic Sky and Amazon Fire stick, CD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen, towels and bath robes inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Secure store for bikes
- Private lawned garden and patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Sloping ceiling in walk-in dressing room
- Note: Travel cot and High Chair available on request
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bridgend 3.5 miles; Porthcawl 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Once a thriving village created around the Welsh mining works, this lazy village offers a pub and general stores and is easily accessed from the M4 motorway. With great links to Bridgend, Cowbridge and Porthcawl, Bryncethin is a great central location for fun-filled days out exploring South Wales.