- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Morfa Isaf Farm is a cosy cottage next to the owner's B&B near to Llangrannog in South Wales.
The cottage sleeps two people and has one double bedroom, a shower room, a fitted kitchen and a sitting room.
Outside is off road parking and shared use of a large lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
Just a short walk from the coast and plenty of footpaths, Morfa Isaf Farm is a superb holiday cottage for a romantic break.
One double bedroom (king). Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD/CD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking
- Private patio with furniture plus shared use of large lawned area with garden furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: An inlet part of the coastal path runs along the edge of the shared lawned area
- Note: The owner runs a B&B next door
- Note: Access to the local beach is down a steep climb, not suitable for those with mobility issues Note - This property can be booked along with the owners other property 'The Granary Cottage - 977145), sleeping a total of 4 guests
Note: Access to the local beach is down a steep climb, not suitable for those with mobility issues
Note - This property can be booked along with the owners other property 'The Granary Cottage - 977145), sleeping a total of 4 guests.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Aberporth 6 miles; New Quay 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llangrannog is a seaside village with public houses, restaurants and a general store. There is a sandy beach and access to the coastal path.