- Hot tub
- Swimming pool
- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
With a swimming pool and a hot tub, this luxury property on the edge of the small village of Cosheston has been furnished and decorated to a high standard.
Just three miles from the medieval town of Pembroke, this property boasts a large entrance hall with grand staircase, seven bedrooms including a master bedroom with four poster bed, two sitting rooms - one with woodburning stove - dining hall and a quality fitted kitchen.
Outside, the garden offers a heated raised swimming pool, covered hot tub, gazebo and lovely sitting area-providing a host of activities within the property itself.
Seven bedrooms: 1 x four poster king-size double with en-suite corner bath, separate shower, basin, bidet and WC, 1 x double accessed through four poster room, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x family room with 2 singles and 1 adult bunks, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 double and 1 single, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 double and 2 singles. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, bidet and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Second small kitchen. Utility. Dining hall. Sitting room (seats 7) with woodburner. Second sitting room (seats 7) with double sofa bed. Additional comfy seating available. Hot tub. Outdoor swimming pool.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, 2nd fridge and freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with basic Sky, 2 x DVDs, CD, WiFi, selection of games, books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach and pool towels
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- 20ft raised outdoor swimming pool (available from Easter to end of September each year)
- Covered hot tub (available all year)
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Enclosed lawned gardens, patios and gazebo with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 3 mins walk
- Note: Due to swimming pool, hot tub and unfenced pond in garden, children to be supervised at all times. Note : Swimming Pool available from Easter 2019 - End of August 2019. Please note that the use of fireworks is not permitted at this property
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Pembroke 3 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Set close to the beautiful Pembrokeshire coastline, the small village of Cosheston is situated on the banks of the mystical River Cleddau and is proud of its welcoming local pub serving good food. The walled medieval town of Pembroke is close by and in addition to its well-preserved fortifications also boasts a stunning castle as well as being home to an abundance of little shops, tea-rooms and fine restaurants. The twists and turns of the stunning coast line are echoed along the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path - a favourite trail amongst walkers - whilst below the stunning sandy beaches offer a fantastic place to unwind. The unusual 13th Century St. Govan's Chapel is well worth visiting. This tiny church is set into the cliff-face of the spectacular Pembrokeshire National Park. Other activities in the area include Oakwood Theme Park, the Dinosaur Experience and the colourful resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot.