- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Stoneyford Cottage is a charming, ground floor cottage attached to the owner's home, located one mile from Narberth in Pembrokeshire.
With two bedrooms, one double and one twin, this cottage can sleep four people.
There is also a bathroom and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, plus an enclosed, rear patio and furniture and a front seating area.
Stoneyford Cottage offers couples and small families a fantastic base for discovering the many attractions of this beautiful area of Pembrokeshire.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Electric convector and panel heaters with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 1 car provided
- Provision can be made for a 2nd car if required
- Enclosed patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 1 mile
- Note: This cottage is next to a road and the front garden only has a low fence
- Children to be supervised
- Rear seating and patio area are sheltered and private
- Note: There are two steps up to the property, and one down to the garden
- Note: Ethernet cable provided for broadband use.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Wiseman's Bridge 7 miles; Tenby 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The bustling town of Narberth is a delight to discover with its many individual shops including upmarket boutiques, specialist deli grocers and unique gift shops, and a wide choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs can be found in and around the town.