- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Llys-y-Gan is a detached cottage in a quiet street in Fishguard.
With three bedrooms, two doubles and an adult bunk bedroom, as well as a family bathroom, this cottage sleeps six comfortably.
There is also a fitted kitchen with dining area and two sitting rooms, one with an electric fire.
Outside there is an enclosed garden and unrestricted roadside parking.
With the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path on the doorstep, and the harbour just minutes' walk, Llyn y Gan is a great family holiday property.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room (seats 4) with electric fire. Second sitting room (seats 3) with piano.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WIFI, small selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels)
- Travel cot and highchair
- Unrestricted roadside parking
- Enclosed garden with lawn, patio and garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
St. Davids 16 miles; Tenby 36 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Fishguard is located on the Pembrokeshire Coast, which has been voted the second best coastal destination in the world according to the National Geographic magazine. Lower Fishguard Harbour is a delight for sailing enthusiasts.