- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Blue Harbour is situated in Burry Port in Carmarthenshire.
The cottage sleeps six people and has one double bedroom, one super king-size double bedroom, one second floor twin bedroom, a bathroom, a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with an electric fire.
Outside the cottage benefits from off road parking for one car, a small front garden with furniture and an enclosed rear garden with furniture.
Blue Harbour is a fantastic setting for your family holiday to this lovely part of Wales.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x 2nd floor twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, small selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional unrestricted roadside parking
- Small front garden with furniture
- Enclosed rear garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and beach 3 mins walk. Note: This property requires a Good House Keeping Bond of £200 via a pre card authorisation.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llanelli 4 miles; Kidwelly 5 miles; Carmarthen 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Burry Port is located on the south Wales coastline and has a selection of shops, a post office, several pubs and restaurants. The harbour is a hive of activity where you can take boat trips out to sea. Carmarthen is a shopping centre with all the main chain stores plus the small, unique Welsh gift shops, lovely restaurants, tea rooms, pubs and a cinema.