- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Saddler's Cottage is a detached property on the owners' large farm, with animals and poultry roaming around, a true country feel.
The cottage sleeps four people and has three bedrooms - two doubles and a twin - and a bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC.
Downstairs is a well-equipped kitchen, and a sitting room with dining area, each seating four people.
Outside is a patio area with furniture, and off road parking for 2 cars.
Saddler's Cottage, being so close to the Preseli Hills, Pembrokeshire Coastal Path and all the areas attractions, makes a lovely family base for a country break.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area (each seating 4).
- Oil central heating with solar panel heating
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets, and no smoking inside or outside the cottage
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Animals and poultry roam freely close to cottage
- Note: Stabling available, please contact owner for details
- Note: This property is suitable for a maximum of 4 people
- Note: This property has 2 private fishing lakes available at a small extra charge to the owner
- Please note: This property may not be suitable for people with limited mobility.
About the location
Narberth 6 miles; Haverfordwest 12 miles; Tenby 14 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The small scattered village of Clunderwen lies close to the Preseli Hills, and offers a pub with restaurant, and a general store. For more amenities, head to Narberth, a market town with a selection of shops, pubs and tearooms. For good walking, take a stroll amid the Preseli Hills, or along the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path and take in the spectacular scenery and varied wildlife. Haverfordwest has yet more amenities, and there are plenty of attractions to be enjoyed in the region including zoos, Oakwood Theme Park and museums.