- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
New House Farm Cottages
Wolfscastle 2 miles.
Three delightfully different cottages within the owners’ quiet, rural courtyard just 2 miles from Wolfscastle. All three Pembrokeshire cottages offer quality accommodation, with original character features including stone walling and open beams. Each Pembrokeshire cottage has a very pretty, private patio with furniture, plus the shared use of a very large lawned area with picnic tables, BBQ, children’s swings, a football goal and large garden games. With wonderful scenic walks from the doorstep and all the delights of the Pembrokeshire attractions close at hand, these Pembrokeshire cottages are perfect for any holiday, from a romantic weekend to a fun filled week all year round.
The Duck House is a semi detached cottage in a quiet courtyard alongside two other cottages near to the village of Wolfscastle in Pembrokeshire.
With one double and one twin bedroom as well as a bed settee in the lounge and a family bathroom, this cottage can sleep up to five people.
The cottage is also made up of a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area.
To the outside of the cottage is off road parking for two cars, a private patio and shared use of a lawned area with garden furniture, a barbecue and children's play equipment .
With its neighbouring cottages, The Duck House can sleep up to twelve people and is in a wonderful location for exploring all of the delights of South Wales.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 2'6" twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Shared laundry room. Sitting room with woodburner, 4ft double sofa bed and dining area.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer in separate laundry room, TV with Freeview, DVD,Wifi, CD/radio, games/books
- Selection of DVDs in shared laundry
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent, additional fuel for stove available to purchase from owners
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private patio with furniture, shared use of very large lawned garden with picnic tables, BBQ, children's swings, football goal and large garden with outdoor games
- Shared use of secure storage for bicycles/surfboards with a hanging area for wetsuits
- Well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Water from a spring (fully tested & filtered)
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead within the cottage grounds
- Note: Festive welcome pack and seasonal decorations provided for Christmas bookings
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Haverfordwest 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Wolfscastle is a village in Pembrokeshire, with a pub and restaurant both serving food, a shop, and a pottery where you can watch the potter at work and purchase some Welsh gifts. There is a mill close by at the foot of the Great Treffgarne Rocks, with a scenic woodland walk, a cafe and shops selling locally produced gifts and foods. Haverfordwest, the County town, offers a great shopping day out plus the chance to explore the castle, museum and river walks during the day or the bustling night life later on.