- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Penrose Cottage is a detached cottage sitting on a hillside in the village of Govilon, just three miles from Abergavenny in the Brecon Beacons.
The cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms (one double with an ensuite, one twin with an ensuite and one single with a pull out bed).
The cottage also contains a wet room, a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
Set in stunning countryside, Penrose Cottage is an ideal location from which to explore this part of Wales.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor single with pull-out stacker bed. Ground floor wet room with grab rails, low level basin and WC (Jack-and-Jill doors between bedroom and wet room and with wheelchair access). Kitchen. Utility room. Sitting room with dining area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large, enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile down steep road
- Note: Open raised fish pond next to drive, children to be supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Abergavenny 3 miles; Newport 20 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Govilon is a village with a shop and pub/restaurant just 3 miles from Abergavenny. The area offers walks through the Wye Valley, along the Brecon Canal or through the breathtaking Brecon Beacons. The market town of Abergavenny boasts a castle with its own museum, churches, an indoor market hall, good shops and a multitude of pubs and restaurants.