- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Farthings Hook Mill is a wonderful, detached cottage set down a quiet lane, surrounded by glorious countryside in the idyllic hamlet of Tufton, near Maenclochog in South Wales.
The cottage offers a double room, two twin rooms, a family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle and a ground floor shower room.
There is an open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area boasting a warming woodburning stove and a double sofa bed.
Outside, you will find off road parking for five cars and private, natural gardens, surrounding the cottage, and a patio with furniture.
Farthings Hook Mill truly makes the perfect holiday base for friends and family exploring South Wales, all year round!
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area (seats 6) with woodburning stove. Snug (seats 3) with sofa bed.
- Eco underfloor heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and fuel for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Private lawned gardens and patio with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Open river in woodland, children to be supervised
- Note: Shallow steps up to the cottage
- Note: Check-in 4pm
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Narberth 10 miles; Haverfordwest 15 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The small Welsh village of Maenclochog has a shop, Post Office, two pubs and a garage in the heart of beautiful countryside, within easy access to all of Pembrokeshire’s attractions. Visit Llysyfran Reservoir, just four miles away, and there's ancient castles to explore, theme parks, seaside resorts, coast paths and picturesque fishing villages in the area.