- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Penlanfach Farmhouse is a stone-built property located in an isolated, rural location near the Preseli Mountains.
With exposed beams, sash windows and a wood-burning stove, this lovely cottage is full of period charm.
The well-equipped kitchen boasts an original Welsh quarry tile floor and began life as the dairy of the farm.
This property, able to sleep up to six people, is set within extensive gardens making it ideal for summer ball games and alfresco dining.
For colder weather, the property also offers a DVD player, CD player and a diverse library of DVDs, books and games.
Two bedrooms: 1 x Kingsize, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner and dining area. Study with double bed (no access from side of bed).
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Gas oven and hob, Microwave oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Shared garden with pond, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Ground floor is not on one level, there are two steps up to the kitchen from the sitting room
- Note: Large unfenced pond in garden
- Note: Farm track leading to property is uneven and unsuitable for very low vehicles including sports cars
- Note: Although property does not accept pets, owners have a dog in the neighbouring property and occasionally use cottage with their pet.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Cardigan 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Set in the Cardiganshire countryside, the village of Crymych is located close to the fabulous Preseli Mountains. With a good choice of local shops, the village itself is within easy reach of the bustling town of Cardigan. This vibrant location offers a selection of unique shops, tea-rooms, pubs, two cinemas, a modern theatre and a live music venue. Cardigan is also home to Poppit Sands; a large beach that is ideal for summer bathing and long winter walks. The Iron Age fort of Castell Henllys is also within easy driving distance and makes a wonderful setting for a family day out.