- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Broadford Farm Bungalow is a cosy cottage located on the outskirts of Kidwelly, Carmarthenshire.
Hosting two bedrooms; a double, and a twin, along with a Jack-and-Jill wet room, this property can sleep up to four people.
Inside you will also find a utility room, kitchen, and a sitting room.
To the outside is off-road parking, and a patio with furniture.
Resting in a lovely destination with rolling countryside, Broadford Farm Bungalow is a charming cottage in a homely part of Wales.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Jack-and-Jill wet room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Utility. Sitting room.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Sky, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and travel cot available
- Off-road parking
- Patio and furniture
- Private stream for fishing with permits provided by the owners, March - October
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.4 miles and pub 2.7 miles
- Note: Wet room has only been partially adapted - with wide doors for those with limited mobility
- Note: The property has a private stream and guests are allowed to fish on there from March - October each year, permits are provided for free, but guests need to have a license to fish.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llanelli 6 miles; Carmarthen 6 miles
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
West Wales is home to undulating countryside, seashores, tranquil woodland's and the ancient coastal town of Kidwelly. As well as the usual amenities, the town offers a Heritage Museum, and Kidwelly Castle, which enjoys an imposing position on the ridge above the winding River Gwendreath. In the area around Kidwelly, guests may enjoy a visit to Pembrey Country Park, which offers activities including a dry ski slope and also horse riding, a day spent on Cefn Sidan beach, or even a trip along the Celtic Trail Cycleway through inland scenery.