- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Dyffryn House is a detached cottage in the village of Kidwelly in South Wales.
The cottage has six bedrooms (two doubles, three twins, one with bunks), one en-suite bathroom and one family bathroom making it suitable for up to twelve people.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen and two sitting rooms, one with a dining area, and a games room.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for five cars, an enclosed lawned garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue, plus a hot tub.
With all of South Wales to discover, Dyffryn House makes a superb holiday home for a large family or a group of friends.
Six bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin (can be double on request) with small sofa bed (suitable for a child only), 2 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area (seats 8). Utility. Sitting room (seats 12). 2nd sitting room (seats 6) with dining area (seats 10). Games room with pool table. Hot tub.
- This property has been awarded a Green Tourism Silver award
- Gas central heating
- Gas range oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, 2nd fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, Wii with games, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels and towels for hot tub)
- Hot tub
- 1 x travel cot, 1 x highchair
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Fully enclosed lawned gardens and large patio with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: There is a £50 supplement for use of the hot tub, payable direct to the owner
- The owner requires advance notice for use of the hot tub
- Note: Check in time 2:30pm and Check out time 10:00am
- Note: Hot tub available until 10.00pm
- Note: This owner requires a refundable Good Housekeeping Bond of £100
Property can only take a 7 night booking starting on a Friday
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llanelli 6 miles; Carmarthen 6 miles
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The coastal town of Kidwelly is situated at the centre of West Wales, amidst a mix of rolling countryside, glistening seashores and whispering woodland. Occupying a commanding ridge-side position above the winding River Gwendreath, Kidwelly Castle is a must to explore, whilst the fascinating Heritage Museum makes for an interesting tour. Parc Y Bocs is a fairly new addition locally which has been hugely improved with massive investment in the facilities with a cafe and restaurant which welcomes dogs, has large lakes you can walk round and a free fabulous childrens play area. Nearby Pembrey Country Park offers an array of outdoor activities including horse riding and a dry-ski slope, while Cefn Sidan Beach provides the perfect spot for family fun or relaxing bathing. Follow the Celtic Trail Cycleway, explore the fascinating Wildfowl and Wetlands Park, or take a short drive to the scenic Brecon Beacons. With the vibrant town of Llanelli and the striking Millennium Coast at your disposal, this is a holiday location not to be missed.