- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Derry Cottage is a delightful, Grade II listed holiday home a few miles outside of Whitland in South Wales.
With a double and a ground floor twin bedroom, the property can sleep up to four people.
There's also a first floor bathroom and a ground floor wet room, along with a kitchen with dining area, a sitting room with woodburner and a snug room.
Outside, there is off road parking for two cars plus an enclosed front garden, along with a rear lawned garden with furniture and a small stream running past.
Derry Cottage is an excellent country cottage, brimming with character, perfect for discovering this beautiful corner of South Wales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x ground floor twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner. Snug.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, small freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front garden plus large rear lawned garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2.7 miles
- Note: This cottage is close to a quiet minor road
- Note: Open stream runs along boundary of rear garden so children to be supervised
- Note: Due to the rural location, mobile signal and WiFi may be intermittent.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Narberth 6.6 miles; Carmarthen 15 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Whitland is a small market town lying on the River Tâf, 15 miles from Carmarthen. The small centre has an array of little shops, pubs, eating places and the Hywel Dda Gardens and Interpretive Centre, with 6 delightful gardens to explore. A trip to Carmarthen offers more shops, restaurants, tea rooms, a cinema and the pretty steam railway ride or a visit to the mysterious Merlin's Centre.