- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Limeslade is a delightful cottage and is in the centre of three terraced cottages created from a barn conversion in the idyllic village of Laugharne, near Tenby, on the S.
Wales coast and can sleep four people.
The cottage has one double bedroom, two single bedrooms, a shower room, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting area with an electric fire.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed courtyard with furniture.
Limeslade is a wonderful base for a family holiday to Wales.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 2 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Storage heaters on ground floor with electric panel heaters in bedrooms and electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed courtyard with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk.
About the location
Tenby 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Laugharne is famous for its associations with the poet Dylan Thomas and a visit to his Boathouse and the garage where he wrote most of his works is a wonderful experience. Beautiful walks in and around the castle, with views of the estuary, can be followed by cream teas in little tea rooms, a drink in the local pub or shopping in the gift shops and mini market. The nearby sandy beach at Pendine is where many land speed records have been famously set on its seven mile stretch of beautiful flat sand, and a little further afield are the seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot.