- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
5 Buarth Y Bragwr is a lovely end-terrace on an L-shaped barn conversion in Llanarthney.
With two double bedrooms, both with en-suites, it sleeps four comfortably.
There is also a kitchen, utility and sitting room with dining area.
Outside there is are lawned gardens and off road parking.
Llanarthney is the home to The National Botanical Garden of Wales, and 5 Buarth Y Bragwr is a great base for exploring it.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area.
- Oil central heating
- Range cooker with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, wine cooler, washing machine, TV with Sky, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned gardens with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 7 miles, pub serving food 2 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llandeilo 7 miles; Carmarthen 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llanarthney is a small village scattered along the B4300, and is home to a lovely pub serving food and The National Botanic Garden of Wales.