- Hot tub
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Abercorran Farm Cottages
Laugharne 2 miles.
A U-shaped block of three holiday cottages, in wonderful countryside on the owners’ smallholding, which is a peaceful haven for a variety of animals and birds - here you can see close-up various breeds of owls, geese, ducks, goats, ponies, cattle and more. Each of these Laugharne cottages have been sympathetically converted to offer spacious accommodation with full access for the less mobile. Offering well-equipped, comfortable accommodation, each with three attractive bedrooms, a bathroom with handrails and an open plan living area, these Laugharne cottages make wonderfully welcoming holiday bases. There is a large meadow with children's swings and a slide. From these lovely cottages you can join walks in every direction, offering spectacular views of both the countryside and coastline. Visit the iconic Browns Hotel in Laugharne, 2 miles away, famous as the favourite drinking haunt of poet Dylan Thomas, while the 7-mile stretch of beach at Pendine is close at hand. Visit Tenby, Saundersfoot, Oakwood Theme Park or Ffos Las Racecourse; there is so much to enjoy from these Laugharne cottages.
Dylan's Court is a single storey semi-detached cottage is set in beautiful countryside on the owners' smallholding near to Laugharne in South Wales.
With two double bedrooms and one with adult bunks, this cottage can sleep up to six people.
The cottage also contains a wet room with shower and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area and a sitting room.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for 2 cars, a storage shed for cycles, a decked patio with furniture and a BBQ as well as shared use of a large meadow area with children's swings and slides.
With its neighbouring cottages, Dylan's Court can sleep up to eighteen people and is a lovely base from which you can explore the delights of South Wales.
All ground floor.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Wet room with shower, basin, WC and hand rails. Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, flat screen TV, Freeview, DVD, CD, books/games/DVDs, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Shower chair, raised toilet seat, hand rails and grab rails in property
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Storage shed for cycles
- Decked patio with hot tub, furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of large meadow area with children's swings and slides
- Access to see all owners' animals and birds by arrangement
- Two well-behaved pets welcome, to be kept under strict control while outside
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Stabling for guests' own horses available at additional cost
- Note: This property is suitable for wheelchair access - contact office for details
- Note: A hoist can be hired directly from the owner - contact office for details
- Note: please be aware that this property does not provide towels.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tenby 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Laugharne is famous for its associations with the poet Dylan Thomas and a visit to his Boat House and the garage where he wrote most of his works is a wonderful experience. Beautiful walks in and around the castle, with views of the estuary, can be followed by cream teas in little tea rooms, a drink in the local pub or shopping in the gift shops and mini market. The nearby sandy beach at Pendine is where many land speed records have been famously set on its' seven mile stretch of beautiful flat sand, and a little further afield are the seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot.