- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Abercorran Farm Cottages
Laugharne 2 miles.
A U-shaped block of three holiday cottages, in wonderful countryside on the owners’ smallholding, which is a peaceful haven for a variety of animals and birds - here you can see close-up various breeds of owls, geese, ducks, goats, ponies, cattle and more. Each of these Laugharne cottages have been sympathetically converted to offer spacious accommodation with full access for the less mobile. Offering well-equipped, comfortable accommodation, each with three attractive bedrooms, a bathroom with handrails and an open plan living area, these Laugharne cottages make wonderfully welcoming holiday bases. There is a large meadow with children's swings and a slide. From these lovely cottages you can join walks in every direction, offering spectacular views of both the countryside and coastline. Visit the iconic Browns Hotel in Laugharne, 2 miles away, famous as the favourite drinking haunt of poet Dylan Thomas, while the 7-mile stretch of beach at Pendine is close at hand. Visit Tenby, Saundersfoot, Oakwood Theme Park or Ffos Las Racecourse; there is so much to enjoy from these Laugharne cottages.
Meadow View is a detached, single storey cottage on the owners smallholding which contains owls, geese, ducks, goats, ponies, cattle and more, which is located near to the village of Laugharne in Carmarthenshire.
The cottage has two double bedrooms, one twin room and a family bathroom, which makes it suitable for six people.
Also included is an open plan living area containing a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting room.
To the outside of the cottage is a decked patio with outdoor furniture and a BBQ, shared use of a large meadow area with children's swings and slides, bike storage and off road parking for two cars.
With access to all of the owners' animals and birds by arrangement, Meadow View is a fantastic family cottage that everyone is bound to remember.
All ground floor.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with corner bath, walk-in shower, basin, WC and hand rails. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, flat screen TV, Freeview, DVD, CD, books/games/DVDs, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Shower chair, raised toilet seat, hand rails and grab rails in property
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Storage shed for cycles
- Decked patio with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of large meadow area with children's swings and slides
- Access to see all owners' animals and birds by arrangement
- Two well-behaved pets welcome, to be kept under strict control while outside
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Stabling for guests' own horses available at additional cost
- Note: This property is suitable for wheelchair access - contact office for details
- Note: A hoist can be hired directly from the owner - contact office for details
- Note: please be aware that this property does not provide towels.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tenby 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Laugharne is famed for its connections with the celebrated Welsh poet Dylan Thomas, and a trip to the village is sure to include a visit to his Boat House and garage where much of his work was written. The village also has a castle overlooking the Taf estuary, and there are some lovely walks around the castle and surrounding area. After your stroll, head for the tea rooms or pubs, or venture further afield to the resorts of Tenby or Saundersfoot, Oakwood Theme Park or to the spectacular Pembrokeshire coast.