- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bwthyn Trecoed is a detached property in a very quiet rural position down a lane a mile from Llanddowror, 2 miles from St Clears.
There is a double room, twin room and adult bunks at the property, a ground floor shower room and a first floor bathroom.
The kitchen is well-equipped with a spacious dining area and doors outside to the patio, while the sitting room is cosy and welcoming.
There is a tiered lawned garden to the rear, and a large grassed area for family games to the side, as well as ample off road parking.
There is walking from the doorstep of the cottage, and a short drive takes you to the town of St Clears, Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park and the Pembrokeshire coast, making Bwthyn Trecoed a fantastic family base.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area with TV. Utility. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 1 x Smart TV with Freeview, 1 x TV with Freeview, Blu-ray player, CD/radio, WiFi, books/games and DVDs
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot & highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Rear patio with furniture, BBQ & countryside views, tiered rear lawn, large lawned area to side of cottage for football/badminton etc
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop & pub 2 miles
- Cafe 0.5 miles
- Note: Access to cottage is via 0.3 miles of concreted farm road and then 0.08 miles of a stoned farm track
- Note: 6pm check in time, 9:00am check out time.
About the location
Carmarthen 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The small town of St Clears in Carmarthenshire is situated between the town of Carmarthen, and the coastal Pembrokeshire resorts. St Clears has a number of shops and eateries, and holds a number of activities and festivals throughout the year. In the area around St Clears, there is good walking, fishing and golf at Heron's Brook, children's activities at Folly Farm, and family fun at Oakwood Theme Park. Also within easy reach are the Gower Peninsula and the Brecon Beacons.