- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This cosy eco-friendly cottage is a mile from the centre of Llandissilio village, and has been lovingly converted from a barn to create superb accommodation of character.
There are open beams, stone walling and an external stone staircase, as well as two twin and one double bedrooms, and spacious rooms throughout.
There is full eco friendly central heating from Biomass boiler, and all electricity is generated from owners' wind turbine.
Outside are a hot tub and a large informal garden with lawned area, open woodland, furniture & BBQ, a wonderful spot for relaxing or playing together.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin, WC. Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin, WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Eco-friendly central heating from Biomass boiler, all electricity generated from owners' wind turbine
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi, small library of books/games/DVDs
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large informal garden with lawned area, open woodland, furniture & BBQ
- Hot tub available at £80 per week and £50 per short break, payable direct to owner
- Covered, open shed available for cycles
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop & pub 1 mile
- Note: Last 0.2 miles to cottage is via single farm track - not suitable for low suspension vehicles
- Note: During the wetter periods the garden area can be muddy as it is natural
- Note: There is a slope up to the Hot Tub over an uneven stoned path and care should to be taken as decking can be slippery
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Haverfordwest 12 miles; Carmarthen 23 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
12 miles from the county town of Haverfordwest, the scattered village of Llandissilio offers visitors a few amenities including a post office, restaurant, shop and two pubs, one of which remains unchanged since it opened. Haverfordwest has yet more choice of shops, pubs and eating places. There are walks and cycle rides through beautiful countryside, as well as the coastal path and Preseli Mountains close at hand. Other days out include Oakwood Theme Park, Folly Farm, boat trips from Tenby, castles, mills and golf courses.