- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ffynnonlwyd Cottage is a delightful cottage, set on the owners' working livestock farm, just 4 miles from St Clears.
This single-storey cottage can sleep four people and has one double and one twin bedroom, a shower room and an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, an enclosed front patio with furniture and a rear lawned garden.
Ffynnonlwyd Cottage is a lovely base for your Welsh holiday.
All ground floor. One double bedroom and one twin bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi (speed of 1.5MB), selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, starter pack included for the wood burner
- Bed linen and 1 set of towels inc. in rent per week
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed front patio with furniture, rear lawned garden with hot tub under a pagoda and also patio heater under a pagoda
- Hot tub (towels not included)
- Sorry, no smoking anywhere on the premises and no pets
- Shop and pub 4 miles
- Restaurant 2.5 miles
- Note: Rear garden accessed via five steps
- Note: Limited mobile signal
- Note - this property is on a working farm, please expect to see animals and wildlife
- Please note: this property will be fully pet-free from 27 August 2021 but will honour existing bookings with dogs until then
Note - If you are bringing a dog along they can run free in the cottage garden. We ask for pets to be kept on a lead on the owners' working livestock farm.
Please note: this property will be fully pet-free from 27 August 2021 but will honour existing bookings with dogs until then.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Carmarthen 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The small town of St. Clears in Carmarthenshire is situated between the town of Carmarthen, and the coastal Pembrokeshire resorts. St. Clears has a number of shops and eateries, and holds a number of activities and festivals throughout the year. In the area around St. Clears, there are good walking, fishing and golf at Heron's Brook, children's activities at Folly Farm, and family fun at Oakwood Theme Park. Also within easy reach are the Gower Peninsula and the Brecon Beacons.