- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Johnny's Cottage is a terraced cottage located in Meidrim, 2 miles from the small town of St. Clears in Carmarthenshire.
The cottage sleeps two people in one double bedroom.
There are a shower room with shower, basin and WC, a lower ground floor fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburner.
Outside, there is off road parking for one car, along with an enclosed rear garden with secluded patio, small lawn, furniture, BBQ and a bridge over a small stream.
With lovely countryside walks to enjoy nearby, and the sandy beaches of South Wales within easy reach, Johnny's Cottage makes a great base for a romantic break.
Over three floors. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Lower ground floor kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating in kitchen and woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, WiFi, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional parking in village car park 100 yards away
- Enclosed garden with secluded patio, small lawn, furniture, BBQ and bridge over small stream
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Narrow stairs to bedroom and spiral stairs to kitchen, not suitable for less mobile
- Note: Shed not available for guests use and there is a stream in garden, children to be supervised
- Note: Front door opens directly onto main B road and traffic noise may be experienced.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Carmarthen 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The little town of St. Clears is located 9 miles from Carmarthen in South Wales, home to a selection of amenities. An hour's drive will take you to Tenby, the Pembrokeshire coast (with the coastal path starting in Amroth less than 20 minutes away) or the Brecon Beacons.