- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Corn Store is located amongst the extensive lawns and wonderful woodlands in the grounds of the owners' home, amongst rural Carmathen countryside, three miles from St Clears.
With two double bedrooms, one a small 4ft double, this cottage can sleep four people.
The cottage includes a ground floor wet room, a first floor basin and WC and a ground floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside is a private front patio with furniture and BBQ, along with extensive shared lawns and streamside walks through the wonderful woodlands.
With both the Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire coast accessible within easy driving distance, The Old Corn Store offers friends and couples a wonderful hideaway for a holiday in Wales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 4' double. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and fuel for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private front patio with furniture and BBQ
- Shared extensive lawned gardens with woodland walks
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Shallow open stream runs through the woodland plus open lakes, children to be supervised
- Note: 4’ double accessed from one side only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Carmarthen 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The small town of St. Clears in Carmarthenshire is situated between the town of Carmarthen, and the coastal Pembrokeshire resorts. St. Clears has a number of shops and eateries, and holds a number of activities and festivals throughout the year. In the area around St. Clears, there are good walking, fishing and golf at Heron's Brook, children's activities at Folly Farm, and family fun at Oakwood Theme Park. Also within easy reach are the Gower Peninsula and the Brecon Beacons.