- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Smithy is a lovely split-level cottage in St. Clears, and sleeps four people in two lower ground floor bedrooms.
There is a double and a king-size double, a lower ground floor bathroom, a ground floor kitchen with dining area and a sitting area with woodburner on the higher ground floor level.
Outside is a private patio, shared gardens and woodland walks, and off road parking.
The Smithy is a great hideaway for a Welsh holiday.
Over lower ground and split-level ground floor. Two lower ground floor bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double. Lower ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan split-level living area with kitchen and dining area on the ground floor level and short flight of steps up to sitting area with woodburner on higher level.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Range cooker with gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, small selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels)
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private patio area in front of cottage with furniture and BBQ
- Shared lawned gardens all around the cottage plus woodland walks
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Shallow stream runs through the woodland plus open lakes so children to be supervised.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Carmarthen 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The small town of St. Clears in Carmarthenshire is situated between the town of Carmarthen, and the coastal Pembrokeshire resorts. St. Clears has a number of shops and eateries, and holds a number of activities and festivals throughout the year. In the area around St. Clears, there are good walking, fishing and golf at Heron's Brook, children's activities at Folly Farm, and family fun at Oakwood Theme Park. Also within easy reach are the Gower Peninsula and the Brecon Beacons.