- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Elder Cottage is a semi-detached barn conversion placed close to Kidwelly in Carmarthenshire, Wales.
It comes with four bedrooms which includes a king-size with an en-suite, a double, a twin and a bunk room, as well as a shower room and a bathroom, the property can sleep eight people.
Its interior also comes with a kitchen, a dining room with comfortable seating for two and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
To the outside, find plenty of off-road parking as well as a garden with a patio, furniture and a barbecue.
Elder Cottage is a charming getaway perfect for families.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x adult bunks, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor double. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room with additional comfy seating for 2. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD, CD player, WiFi, selection of books/DVDs
- Fuel, power & starter pack of fuel for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Shower chair, toilet riser and toilet frame available
- Cot, highchair & stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large enclosed garden with patio area, garden furniture & BBQ
- Shared garden with pond
- Sorry no pets
- This property has been pet free since the 15th August 2018 Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 3 miles
- Note: Property is on a working farm
- Note: No stag/hen
- Please note; Check in is 4PM.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llanelli 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Situated at the centre of West Wales amidst a superb mix of rolling countryside, the ancient coastal town of Kidwelly is beautifully set between glistening seashores and tranquil woodland. Kidwelly Castle is a great place to visit, as is the fascinating Heritage Museum. There is also the fascinating Wildfowl and Wetlands Park, the scenic Brecon Beacons and the vibrant town of Llanelli to visit, making this a wonderfully varied location.