- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Firs Lodge is a luxury detached lodge a mile from Narberth.
With two bedrooms, a king-size double with en-suite and a twin, it sleeps four comfortably.
There is also an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area, and a bathroom.
Outside there is a decked area with a private hot tub, and access to thirty acres of woodland, parkland and mature gardens.
There is also off road parking for two cars, and access to an 18-hole golf course.
Firs Lodge is on an exclusive site and makes for a great luxury retreat.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with log-effect electric fire.
- LPG central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking for 2 cars
- Decked patio area with furniture plus hot tub (serviced daily), shared use of lawned areas and woodland
- Lockable shed for bikes, golf clubs and outdoor gear
- Half price golf
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants in Narberth 1 mile
- Note: Deep lakes and open streams on this site - ensure care is taken at all times
- Note: No children under 12
- Note: Please respect the quiet nature of the golf and fishing near to the lodge
- No stag or hen parties, property accepts holiday makers only
Note: No children under 12
No stag or hen parties, property accepts holiday makers only
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Wiseman's Bridge 7 miles; Tenby 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Narberth is a great base for enjoying Pembrokeshire and has plenty of interesting shops, tea rooms and eateries, while at night the many pubs, and live music at the Queens Hall means Tenby is a good destination as well. Close by is the seaside resort of Saundersfoot, while the quiet unspoilt beaches at Barafundle and Broad Haven are idyllic all year round.