- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Beeches is a wonderful luxury log cabin located in a peaceful holiday park near Narberth, Pembrokeshire.
With two bedrooms, including a double with an en-suite shower room and a twin, as a well as a separate bathroom, this cottage can sleep up to four people.
The cottage also contains an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
To the outside of the cottage there is a decked garden with furniture and a spa bath, and there is an on-site golf course and a trout fishing lake available for guests.
The Beeches is an ideal cottage for groups of friends looking for a relaxing break, or a wonderful holiday base for discovering the wonders of Pembrokeshire.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- LPG central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decked area with furniture and spa bath, shared use of lawned areas and woodland
- One round of golf inc. in rent, half price for further rounds
- No smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- One well behaved dog welcome
- Note: Deep lakes and open streams at this property - ensure care is taken at all times
- Note: Please respect the quiet nature of the golf near to the lodge
- Note: Lodge accessed via a few wooden steps
- Note: The outdoor spa bath (seats 4) is a self-fill tub which takes 20-30 minutes to fill.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Wiseman's Bridge 7 miles; Tenby 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The bustling town of Narberth is a delight to discover with its many individual shops, including upmarket boutiques, specialist deli grocers and unique gift shops, and a wide choice of restaurants, bistros and pubs can be found in and around the town. Queen's Hall, Narberth's leading cultural and arts venue hosts a variety of concerts, plays and events, which can be enjoyed throughout the year. The whole of Pembrokeshire beckons with the harbour and seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot close by, visit secluded sandy beaches, such as the acclaimed Barafundle Bay for a quiet relaxing day, or take in an invigorating walk along the Pembrokeshire Coast National Path. Enjoy a boat trip to Caldey Island and its monastery, or to Skomer, which is renowned for its puffins. For the most adventurous, extreme watersports await, whilst golfers can take the challenge of Tenby's famous links course. A perfect holiday base at any time of year.