- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Plyg-y-Rhiw is an appealing, detached cottage set next to the road in a wooded location, four miles from Newcastle Emlyn in Carmarthenshire.
With one double and one twin bedroom, this cottage can sleep four people.
There's also a ground floor shower room and a ground floor bathroom, along with a kitchen, utility room, a sitting room with a dining area, double sofa bed and woodburner, and a sun room.
Outside is off road parking for one car, plus a front, enclosed patio garden with furniture and a raised lawned garden with seating area.
Plyg-y-Rhiw sits in a delightful location, perfect for families and friends looking to discover this beautiful area.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area, sofa bed and woodburner. Sun room (seats 2).
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, DAB radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Decked area overlooking side garden and stream., raised rear lawned garden
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 3 miles
- Note: There is an open stream running through the rear garden accessed by deep stone steps with a drop at the edge, children to be supervised
- Note: The cottage is on a sharp bend, care must be taken when driving out, and due to location some traffic noise can be heard.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llandysul 8 miles; Cardigan 9.5 miles; Lampeter 19 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The bustling market town of Newcastle Emlyn is set on the River Teifi and offers an array of shops both unique local producers and larger chain stores, such as designer clothes, crafts and jewellery, antiques, tea rooms, pubs, restaurants and a ruined castle, plus fishing permits are available nearby.