- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hillbrook House is a semi-detached house in the village of Nolton Haven, a few minutes' walk from the beach.
The house has a ground floor annexe with four-poster, shower room and open plan living area, and the main house offers five further bedrooms with flexible sleeping arrangements, two bathrooms, a kitchen, dining room and two sitting rooms.
Outside is off road parking for two cars with further parking available on the roadside or in the nearby car park.
There is a deck with furniture, and over the road is a natural grass garden with BBQ summer house and furniture, overlooking the beach.
Hillbrook House is ideally placed for the Coast Path, for boat trips, wildlife spotting or or for touring the towns and villages of this beautiful region.
Main House: Five bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 2 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double on request), 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Two sitting rooms. Annexe: All ground floor. One four poster king-size double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Main kitchen: Electric range cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Annexe kitchen: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine
- 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVDs, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent, please bring own bath & beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Unrestricted roadside parking and FOC car park 100 yards away inc. parking for boats
- Rear enclosed decked patio
- Large enclosed natural grassed garden across road, overlooking beach, with furniture, summerhouse and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1 min walk
- Beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Garden is across road behind the chapel, children and pets to be supervised
- Note: Towels are not provided
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Haverfordwest 8 miles; St Davids 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Nolton Haven is a lovely seaside village on the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path, home to a sandy beach and country pub serving food. The local village riding school offers horse rides on the beach or through scenic countryside. There is plenty to see and do in Pembrokeshire with sandy beaches, historic castles wildlife and boat trips to the bird island of Skomer. The cathedral city of St. Davids is 10 miles away.