- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Honeypot is a log chalet set within the owners' grounds, close to Pembroke and Tenby in South Wales.
This single storey cottage sleeps two people in one double bedroom, plus there's a bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed decked and paved patio with furniture.
The Honeypot is an ideal holiday home for a couple who wish to explore Pembroke, Tenby and beyond.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Bathroom with corner bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with wood burner. Utility.
- Electric wall heaters with wood burner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for wood burner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed decked and paved patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.2 miles
- Sandy beach 3 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tenby 10 miles; Haverfordwest 11 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The town of Pembroke offers a castle, shops, tea rooms and restaurants. The stunning Pembrokeshire coastline is nearby, with its award winning beaches and coastal walks.