- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Water's Edge is a ground floor annexe in the village of Pembroke Dock near to Pembroke in South Wales.
The cottage sleeps two people and has a twin bedroom, a bathroom and an open plan living area with a kitchen and a sitting area with sea views.
Outside is roadside parking and a decked balcony with outdoor furniture.
Close to the sea and with all of South Wales to discover, Water's Edge is a lovely holiday cottage all year round.
All ground floor. One twin bedroom. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Two-ring electric hob, combination microwave/oven, fridge, TV with Freeview, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Unrestricted roadside parking
- Small decked balcony plus shared lawn with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and restaurant 5 mins walk
- Note: Although it is all ground floor, this cottage is reached via 3 steps.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tenby 10 miles; Haverfordwest 11 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Pembroke has an abundance of shops, tea rooms and restaurants. The Pembrokeshire coastline is nearby, with its beaches and coastal walks.