- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Ciderpress Cottage is a charming, detached holiday cottage next to the owner's home in the village of Penallt, close to Monmouth in Wales.
With two bedrooms, one double and one twin, this cottage can sleep four people.
There is also a bathroom, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with a woodburner, while outside is off road parking for two cars plus a side seating area with furniture and a BBQ.
There are doorstep walks and bike trails leading from Ciderpress Cottage, and Offa's Dyke footpath, Wye Valley Walk and the Three Castles Walk are all close by.
A quaint, cosy base from which to explore this delightful area of Wales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, rain shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and fuel for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Side patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 8 mins walk
- Note: Stone steps to access cottage and patio
- Note: Cottage is next to a quiet road; some traffic noise can be experienced outside
- Note: Sloping ceilings in bedrooms with some limited headroom.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Monmouth 6 miles; Chepstow 14 miles; Lydney 15 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The charming village of Penallt sits on the west bank of the beautiful River Wye in the Wye Valley. On the border of England and Wales, the village boasts stunning views, Nature Reserves, an SSSI and two excellent local pubs serving locally sourced food and real ales. The Offa's Dyke footpath, Wye Valley Walk and the Three Castles Walk all run through or close to this unspoilt area of Monmouthshire.