- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
The Old Baptist Chapel is a Grade II listed, detached cottage in the village of Penallt, close to the town of Monmouth.
The cottage sleeps four people in two en-suite double bedrooms, one of which is on the ground floor and one on a mezzanine level.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for one car and an enclosed front lawned garden with patio and furniture.
The Old Baptist Chapel is an ideal base for visiting many famous natural attractions, such as The Offa's Dyke footpath and The Royal Forest of Dean, as well as historic towns.
Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x mezzanine double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Utility.
- Electric underfloor heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Sky, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional roadside parking available
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed front lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Due to the nature of this property, babes-in-arms and children aged 10 and over only
- Note: There are headstones around the edge of the garden
- Note: There is a step down inside of the property leading to the unused front door
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Monmouth 6 miles; Chepstow 14 miles; Lydney 15 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Penallt is situated on the west bank of the beautiful River Wye in the Wye Valley. Penallt boasts stunning views, Nature Reserves, an SSSI and two excellent local pubs, serving locally sourced food and real ales. The Offa's Dyke footpath, Wye Valley Walk, the Three Castles Walk and The Royal Forest of Dean are nearby. The historic town of Monmouth and the market town of Ross on Wye are also with driving distance.