- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Daffodil is a detached Swedish lodge in a woodland setting next to a golf course near to the seaside resort town of Tenby in South Wales.
The lodge has two twin bedrooms and one double with an ensuite as well as a family bathroom, making it ideal for six people.
Also in the lodge are a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room.
Outside the property is off road parking for two cars, bike storage and a decked area.
Perfect for golfers and for families wanting to spend time on the beach, Daffodil is lovely holiday home in a wonderful location.
Three bedrooms: 2 x ground floor twins, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. First floor sitting room.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating on ground floor and radiators on first floor
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, books/games/DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Secure bike storage
- Decked area outside
- Decked balcony on first floor
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk
- Bar and restaurant on site
- Note: Wooden ramp up to ground floor level entrance
- Note: No hen/stag.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Pembroke 11 miles; Carmarthen 26 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The seaside resort of Tenby is located on the Pembrokeshire coast and has an array of shops, tea rooms and restaurants as well as almost 3 miles of beach.