- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
La Cala is a large detached cottage in the village of Penderyn within the Brecon Beacons National Park.
The cottage has two double bedrooms (one with an ensuite), one single room with pull-out stacker bed and two twins, which, with the addition of a family bathroom, make it suitable for up to ten people.
The cottage also contains an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area, as well as a second sitting room.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for three cars and a lawned garden with a patio and outdoor furniture.
Fabulously located in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park, La Cala is a luxury cottage which is perfect for walkers, families and groups of friends.
Five bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x double with en-suite slipper bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin, 1 x single with pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with corner bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area and sitting area (seats 6). Second sitting room (seats 4) with double sofa bed if required.
- Gas central heating (underfloor on ground floor)
- Range cooker with 4 electric ovens and 6 gas hobs, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, music system, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned garden and decked patio with garden furniture
- Secure shed for bicycles
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Open stream in garden, children to be supervised
- Note: Property about 50 yards from A-road, so may be some related traffic noise.
About the location
Aberdare 6 miles; Swansea 26 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Penderyn is a small village in mid-Wales within the Brecon Beacons National Park, and makes a great base for enjoying the walks and cycle trails around the park. The sandy beaches of South Wales are easily reached, as is the university city of Swansea.