- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
With extensive views over the spectacular Pembrokeshire countryside, this spacious, detached house is situated on the outskirts of Pembroke Dock, just two miles from medieval Pembroke.
This charming property offers spacious rooms with contemporary decor and top-quality accommodation.
Both the comfortable sitting room and the tiered garden boast stunning views over the estuary, whilst downstairs in the property, two ground-floor bedrooms share a charming 'Jack and Jill' themed bathroom which incorporates a Jacuzzi bath.
The cottage is well situated within easy driving distance of all the local amenities and activities, making this an ideal spot for a memorable holiday, no matter what time of year you choose to visit.
Four bedrooms: 2 x ground floor double sharing Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom with large Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, basin, bidet and WC, 1 x double (with folding single bed if required), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area and gas fire. Sun lounge.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV, DVD/Blu-ray, stereo/CD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Telephone (incoming calls only)
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars, additional roadside parking nearby
- Lockable bike storage
- Large enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 3 mins walk
- Note: Garden is tiered with stone steps, care should be taken by young children or less mobile guests
- Note: Access to the property is via a short unadopted road
- There is a steep driveway, so care should be taken.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tenby 10 miles; Haverfordwest 11 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Home to a magnificent castle and the birthplace of Henry Tudor, the medieval town of Pembroke is a wonderful walled city set in stunning surroundings. Positioned on the river estuary, this beautiful settlement offers a number of shops, tea-rooms and various places to eat. The wonderful Pembrokeshire coastline is close by and provides award-winning beaches and incredible local walks. The unusual chapel of St Govan's has been built into the cliff face and offers lovely views over the Stack Rocks. Also within easy driving distance is the Oakwood Theme Park and the delightful Folly Farm, which gives visitors a chance to feed new-born lambs or enjoy a tractor ride.