- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Egret is a semi-detached cottage overlooking a tidal estuary in Black Bridge near Milford Haven.
The cottage has a king-size double master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, a twin with an en-suite shower room and another room which can be offered as a double or a twin.
There is also a family bathroom.
Downstairs is a fitted kitchen, and a sitting room with dining area and wonderful views over the water.
Outside is a waterside patio and off road parking.
Egret makes a lovely family base for enjoying this part of Pembrokeshire.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV, Juliet balcony and en-suite shower, basin, and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double, if requested well in advance) with Juliet balcony. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lockable bike/kayak storage
- Large enclosed terrace with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Direct access to shingle shoreline
- Note: Stone steps down to shore, children to be supervised
- Note: Open tread stairs
- Note: Minimal traffic noise while outdoors
- Note: Check-in time 4pm.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Haverfordwest 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The town of Milford Haven overlooks the Cleddau Waterway and boasts a pretty marina, interesting shops, tea rooms and restaurants including those which serve freshly caught fish. The beaches, coastal path and lovely towns of Pembrokeshire are within easy reach.