- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Brewery Cottage is a lovely cottage in the centre of Saundersfoot.
With two bedrooms, a ground floor double and a first floor twin, it sleeps four comfortably.
There is also a ground floor shower room and an open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire.
Outside is an enclosed patio garden and off road parking.
With the sea so close, and the rest of Wales within easy reach, Brewery Cottage is great for a family getaway.
Two bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire in sitting area
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV, DVD, CD player, iPod dock, WiFi, small library of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- 2 adult bikes available for guests' use
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed, covered patio with garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Open tread stairs - care must be taken
- Note: The property is next to a public car park, and as such, some traffic noise may be audible. Note - This property does not accept infants (2 and under)
Note - This property does not accept infants (2 and under)
About the location
Tenby 3 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Idyllically situated at the foot of a picturesque, wooded valley on the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast is the bustling fishing village of Saundersfoot, just three miles from Tenby. This popular village offers an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurants whilst at the attractive harbour visitors can enjoy a number of water sports and fishing facilities. The village also boasts stunning, sandy beaches that are ideal for swimming. For those who prefer activities on dry land the 186-mile Pembrokeshire Coastal Path commences at nearby Amroth and is very popular amongst walkers visiting the area. The resort town of Tenby is close by and boasts ancient walls, more award winning beaches and fascinating boat trips to the monastic Island of Caldey. The exciting attraction of Folly Farm is within driving distance too and offers an amazing vintage funfair. For those seeking modern thrills and spills Oakwood Theme Park is also close by.