- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Erisa is a wonderful detached lodge on the peaceful Heritage Park, one mile from the village of Wisemans Bridge and three miles from Saundersfoot.
This single-storey lodge sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of one double with a dressing area and en-suite shower, another double and a small twin room, along with a bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with electric fire.
Outside, there's off road parking and an enclosed decked patio with furniture.
A delightful base for exploring South Wales.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with dressing area and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x 2'6" twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV , DVD, Unlimited WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot
- Off road parking for 1 car, plus unrestricted parking in on-site car park 100 yards from lodge
- Enclosed decked patio with furniture, plus shared open lawned areas
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 1 mile
- Note: Although all ground floor, there are 4 steps up to the property
- Note: A stream runs through the park, therefore children must be supervised
- Note: TV with Sky Freesat Note: This property operates a 4pm arrival
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Saundersfoot 2 miles; Tenby 5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The seaside village of Wisemans Bridge has a pub and a lovely beach. Nearby is Saundersfoot, another seaside resort and aside from wonderful beaches, there's an array of castles, old mills, the quirky St Govans Chapel, theme parks, the Welsh Zoo and a golf courses in the area.