- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Evening Star Cottages
Saundersfoot 1 mile.
These two delightful Saundersfoot holiday cottages are set within a beautiful gravelled courtyard, along with the owners' farmhouse, where stepping stones lead to the cottage entrances, and whilst this is not a working farm, the owners do keep a few chickens. Both of these charming Saundersfoot cottages have been lovingly decorated and furnished by the owners offering comfortable and relaxing holiday homes all year round. Together these Saundersfoot cottages accommodate six people and are perfect for a family holiday in the most enviable surroundings. Outside these two Saundersfoot cottages is a large shared lawned area with far-reaching sea views, perfect for relaxing in after a day spent building sand castles on the beach, or for enjoying a spot of alfresco dining. Visit the vibrant seaside resort of Saundersfoot, with an array of gift shops, pubs, restaurants, tea rooms and, of course, the fantastic sandy beaches and harbour. Pembrokeshire has so much to offer - historic homes and castles, the smallest city in Wales with its superb cathedral, lily ponds and an array of unspoilt beaches, bird islands and island adventures with nature watching in abundance. Whatever your holiday requirements, these two wonderful Saundersfoot cottages will fit the bill all year round.
Star Cottage is a cosy, detached, single storey cottage located 1 mile from Saundersfoot, near Tenby, on the Pembrokeshire Coast.
This cottage sleeps two people in one double bedroom, with an en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC.
The living accommodation is open plan, with a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside your cottage is a shared gravelled patio with furniture, along with shared use of a large lawned area with furniture.
Off road parking is also available for one car.
Within easy reach of lovely sandy beaches, Star Cottage is an ideal base for a romantic, coastal break.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD/CD player, WiFI, small library of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared gravelled patio with furniture and BBQ, plus shared use of large lawned area with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Village shop 3 mins walk, restaurant 1 min walk, pubs and restaurants 1 mile
- Note: This property accepts a maximum of 2 people, including infants
- Note: 1 mile walk to Saundersfoot on road without any pavement
- Note: Due to size of the bedroom there is limited space each side of the bed and the door into the en-suite shower room does not fully open to narrow access
- Note: cottage next to an A road therefore some road noise will be experienced
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tenby 3 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Saundersfoot is a fishing village located on the Pembrokeshire Coast near Tenby, boasting a host of amenities and a pretty harbour. Enjoy the sandy beaches or enjoy walks on the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path. Tenby is home to ancient walls, stunning beaches and boat trips to Caldey Island.