- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
The Garden Flat is a single-storey cottage in the owners' grounds, on the edge of Saundersfoot, only a few minutes' walk from the beach and village amenities.
The cottage has a double bedroom, a wet room, an open plan living area with kitchen, breakfast bar, dining area and sitting area, and a sofa bed is in this room too.
Outside is off road parking for one car, a decked patio and lawn with furniture and BBQ, and shared use of the owners' grounds.
The Garden Flat is ideally placed for the coast, castles, boat trips, mills and more on offer in this lovely part of Wales.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with TV. Wet room with rain shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area and sitting area with single sofa bed.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating in wet room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private decked patio and lawn with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of large lawned area
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 10 mins walk
- Beach 4 mins walk
- Note: Some traffic noise may be experienced when outside.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tenby 3 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdoniain North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Saundersfoot is a lovely village on the Pembrokeshire Coast, offering beaches, a harbour and a host of amenities. The 186 mile Pembrokeshire Coastal Path starts nearby and is great for scenic walking, while Tenby is a few miles away with Blue Flag beaches and boat trips.